84 Single Row Contemporary Villas
G+2 | Roof terrace Private Elevator
Completion Date Q2 - 2025
2% DLD Waiver
Meeras is launching the eagerly expected development at NAS – Nad Al Sheba Gardens, a most premium location located close to Al Ain Road and intersecting Ras Al Khor Road. Nad Al Sheba Gardens is a sub-community of the Nad Al Sheba1. The residential community lies south of Meydan Racecourse, west of Al Ain Road. The prestigious UAE developer Meraas Holdings holds an impressive portfolio of master developments extending to leisure, hospitality, and real estate. They have cemented their reputation on the market thanks to very elaborate innovative urban planning and timeless residential properties that showcase high quality, durability, and meet the highest international standards for excellence.
NAS Gardens will comprise a collection of freehold villas and townhouses with bright, airy designs, dotted in full glass and revealing high ceilings. Expansive layouts fully absorb natural light throughout the spaces, giving a feeling of ample space and openness. North 25 is the leading contractor, operating as project manager, while Tom Crute and Marwan Al Kindi oversee the executive development.
2,618 - 5,640 Sq.ft
• 2 Minutes to Al Ain road
• 5 Minutes to Meydan racetrack
• 10 Minutes to Downtown
• 10 Minutes to Dubai Hills Mall
• 15 Minutes to DXB
A closer look inside the master plans shows us the project will release launch the following units for sale:
• 108 three-bedroom townhouses starting at AED 3.2 million and covering up to 3,750 sq. ft. The units will come with ground floor, first and second floor, garden view, and parking for two cars.
• 14 semidetached three-bedroom townhouses with open kitchens measuring up to 4,474 sq. ft. and valued at AED 4.1 million.
• 54 detached four-bedroom villas in medium size, ranging from 4,925 sq. ft. to 5,130 sq. ft. and selling for AED 8.7 million.
• 30 large four and five-bedroom detached villas with starting price of AED 12 million, measuring from 5,640 sq. ft. to 6,487 sq. ft. overlooking the private garden.